The Mission to Seafarers, Sydney NSW
ABN 59 000 652 479
Welfare Fund ABN 91 451 928 534
24 Hickson Road, Miller’s Point, NSW 2000
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9241 3009
MISSION TO SEAFARERS SYDNEY REFUND & TERMS + CONDITIONS POLICY
Due to the nature of charity donations, refunds are given only in exceptional circumstances. Please make sure that the amount you enter is the amount you wish to give. In the event of an incorrect amount being entered, or if the donation is made accidently or there is an extremely unusual circumstance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the request and respond. We will refund if there was a system error with the donation processing. If a donation is refunded, the associated tax receipt is no longer valid so it should be shredded and destroyed.
EVENTS AND TICKETS
The following terms and conditions will help all patrons to enjoy the event that tickets have been purchased for. Tickets entitle the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the front of the ticket and/or selected at the time of purchase through official sales channels. By purchasing a ticket the buyer and/or the holder agrees to the following:
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all details are correct at the time of purchase especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket will be exchanged or refunded or returned in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
- Tickets purchased from third party resale sites may not gain you entry to an event, as we cannot guarantee that the ticket/s will be valid.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content as necessary.
- The right of admission is reserved including where entry is delayed for late arrivals, refused or where a customer is asked to leave the premises.
- Food and alcohol not purchased at the venue will be refused entry.
- The recording of an event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
The above terms and conditions are consistent with Australian Consumer Law and the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.and their Safe Tix Guide. The right is reserved to vary these terms and conditions and updates may be made available via www.missiontoseafarerssydney.org.au
Ticket prices are correct at time of quotation or publication but are subject to change at the discretion of management. Single ticket prices may be dynamically adjusted, without notice, dependent upon market demand.
Advertised prices are valid for that day only and subject to change without notice.
If you have any queries in relation to this Policy or would like to access, amend or delete any of your personal information or lodge a complaint about how The Mission to Seafarers, Sydney, NSW is using your personal information, please contact The Mission to Seafarers, Sydney, NSW by mail at The Mission to Seafarers, Sydney, NSW, 24 Hickson Road (Ground floor), Millers Point, Sydney, 2000 NSW; telephone: 02 9241 3009 or email: email@example.com.
#Updated March 21, 2023.